net.TUTOR: Hints for Taking net.TUTOR Tests
Hints for Taking net.TUTOR Tests
Here are some tips that will help you to do your best on the net.TUTOR tests.
- This may seem obvious, but be sure to read all pages of the tutorial
before proceeding to a test on it.
- Use the Quick Quiz practice questions that are included in each
tutorial. You will see them again in the test.
- If you wish, you may have two browser windows open at the same time,
one with the test and another with the tutorial. This allows you to review the
tutorial before selecting an answer to a test question (as you would do for an
open book test). Links to open the tutorial are provided within each test.
- Check to make sure you have answered all of the questions before
clicking on the SUBMIT button.
- If your computer locks up or you are disconnected from the Internet, you
should be able to go back to the test and do it again, but your previous answers
may be gone. If your test is accidentally submitted because of a computer
problem, get in touch so we can delete your submission.
- Don't worry if you don't get a perfect score. Some questions are
intentionally more difficult. Most people score in the 80-90 range on these
tests. Your course instructor is interested in the knowledge you gain from
completing the program, not your test scores.
[Use BACK to return to the previous page and begin test.]