ARTICLES ABOUT net.TUTOR
- O'Hanlon, Nancy. "Web-Based Tutorials: Does Course Use Differ from General Use?" Journal of Interactive Learning Research 10, no. 2 (1999): 217-28.
- O'Hanlon, Nancy and Fred Roecker. "How Students Use Web-Based Tutorials and Library Assignments: Case Studies from The Ohio State University Libraries." In Racing Toward Tomorrow: Proceedings of the Ninth National Conference of the Association of College and Research Libraries, April 8-11, 1999, edited by Hugh A. Thompson, 335-41. Chicago: ACRL, 1999. Available at: http://www.ala.org/ala/acrl/acrlevents/ohanlon99.pdf [PDF]
- O'Hanlon, Nancy. "Ohio State University Libraries' net.TUTOR Project." Research Strategies 17 (2000): 207-14.
- O'Hanlon, Nancy. "Development, Delivery and Outcomes of a Distance Course for New College Students." Library Trends 50, no. 1 (2001): 8-27. Available at: http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1387/is_1_50/ai_82480830
- O'Hanlon, Nancy. "Net Knowledge: Performance of New College Students on an Internet Skills Proficiency Test." The Internet and Higher Education 5, no. 1 (2002): 55-66.
- O'Hanlon, Nancy. “net.TUTOR: A Case Study.” In Digital Resources and Librarians: Innovation, Invention, and Implementation., pp. 84-90. Edited by Patricia O. Libutti. Chicago: ACRL, 2004.